A vCIO is a vital part of your business’ direction, helping to plan and strategize the future of your technology to ensure it fits the growth and development of your business.
With each step your business takes in becoming a more developed and profitable operation, you should be confident that your IT systems can stay ahead of your growth. One-off IT consultations can be expensive and produce inconsistent results and without the appropriate advice, your technology may fail to meet the needs of the next stage of your business.
Did you know that you can “hire” a Virtual CIO (vCIO) at a fraction of the cost of hiring a CIO?
What is a vCIO?
A virtual CIO is a technology service provider who serves as your CIO. They help you develop an IT strategy, with up-to-date resources to ensure security, productivity, and efficiency. Rather than hiring your own vCIO, you pay for the service on an on-demand basis.
As your vCIO, GAM Tech will:
- Gain an understanding of both your business and your technology infrastructure and make sure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
- Help you with IT budgeting and cost control strategies to achieve your priorities and avoid unnecessary costs.
- Analyze any inefficiencies in your existing IT infrastructure and centralize/consolidate resources and operations to promote considerable financial savings.
- Advise on organizational IT design and replace outmoded processes so you can pursue market opportunities and overcome business challenges through updated, value-based technologies.
- Effectively incorporate technology into your operational processes and ensure security at all times.
- Develop an IT strategy that aligns with your budget.
- Learn about your competition, and what new IT solutions they are using.
- Interface with your managers and users to ensure that you meet your IT goals.
- Identify and evaluate the impacts of your technology decisions.
- Conduct ongoing evaluations to assess your IT needs and provide service performance metrics.
- Manage technology needs for specific projects, whether they are new ones or ongoing.
- Deliver monthly updates to your management, provide Quarterly IT Summaries that reveal the condition of each component of your network, and prepare other reports as required.
- Provide procurement assistance to ensure you get the best prices on hardware and software.
As your vCIO, GAM Tech will be available to consult on every big decision that involves technology. No matter their size, every business needs a dependable resource for expert IT advice as they make decisions for the future of their company. Proper planning not only helps you to avoid technological missteps that can often result in IT issues, but it also adds further value to your company as it develops effectively.
By taking advantage of the services your GAM Tech vCIO provides, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a CIO without the added costs. Your vCIO will protect your important data, help you get the most from your technology budget, provide customized reports and recommendations, and ensure you meet the technology challenges of 2018 and beyond.