Who We Are
We offer a solution-based approach to our business clients’ I.T. needs. The two main focuses of our business are managed I.T. services and I.T. infrastructure projects; in addition to our innovative Contract CIO program.
At GAM Tech we employ a combination of CISCO networking, collaboration, security and data center solutions; in addition to the use of: VMWare, NetApp, Microsoft, and McAfee. This allows us to be able to position a variety of solutions to our customers’ complex I.T. needs.
Who You Are
- Degree or relevant qualification and/or professional certifications
- Capable of managing multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- You are a motivated, self-starter who excels in tackling projects with minimal supervision
- Strong supplier management and relationship management experience is essential as this is a managed service environment with multiple suppliers.
The Following Technical Skills Are Required
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Server technologies e.g. Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 servers
- Knowledge and experience of networking concepts and standard protocols e.g. LAN/WAN, TCP/IP
- Knowledge & experience of Citrix and Terminal Server
- Knowledge & experience of SCCM
- Knowledge & experience of Virtualization Technologies, e.g. VMWare
- Knowledge & experience of SAN and NAS technologies
- Knowledge & experience of Datacenter support
- Knowledge & experience of Backup technologies including tape and disk to disk, in relation to the backup and restore of both physical and virtual servers
- Experience of Cloud and SaaS solutions using single sign-on and federated identity
- Experience in managing applications through small changes, patch/hotfix/version upgrade processes, testing and transition processes
- Experience of providing support and service management to live operational services
- Knowledge & experience of incident, problem, change and release processes
- Knowledge & experience of Change management and working in a formalized change control environment
What You’ll be Doing
- Will be involved in a dynamic team covering 1st and 2nd line operational support and 3rd line change projects in a managed services environment
Why You’ll Like It Here
GAM Tech offers you the chance to work within a team of professional and experience colleagues, to develop your professional skills and expand your knowledge.
We offer great benefits, such as: competitive salary, paid vacation, an exceptional bonus structure, and a flexible health-benefit program.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Calgary, AB
Required experience: Technical Support: 5 years
Required education: Bachelor’s