A vCIO is a vital part of your business’ direction, helping to plan and strategize the future of your technology to ensure it fits the growth and development of your business.
With each step your business takes in becoming a more developed and profitable operation, the more confident you can be your IT can keep up. One-off IT consultations can be expensive and produce inconsistent results and without the appropriate advice, your technology may fail to meet the needs of the next stage of your business.
As your vCIO, GAM Tech will:
- Gain an understanding of your business and your technology infrastructure to make sure your IT is aligned with your business goals.
- Help you with IT budgeting and cost control strategies to achieve your goals and avoid unnecessary costs.
- Analyze any inefficiencies in your existing IT infrastructure and centralize/consolidate resources and operations to promote considerable financial savings.
- Advise on organizational IT design and replace outmoded processes so you can pursue market opportunities and overcome business challenges through updated, value-based technologies.
- Effectively incorporate technology into your operational processes and ensure security at all times.
- Develop an IT strategy that aligns with your budget.
- Learn about your competition, and what new IT solutions they are using.
- Interface with your managers and users to ensure that you meet your IT goals.
- Identify and evaluate the impacts of your technology decisions.
- Conduct ongoing evaluations to assess your IT needs and provide service performance metrics.
- Manage technology needs for specific projects, whether they are new or ongoing.
- Deliver monthly updates and quarterly IT summaries that reveal the condition of each component of your network
- Provide procurement assistance to ensure you get the best prices on hardware and software.
By taking advantage of the services your GAM Tech vCIO provides, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a CIO without the added costs. Your vCIO will protect your important data, help you get the most from your technology budget, provide customized reports and recommendations, and ensure you overcome challenges now and in the future.