What is Disaster Recovery?In terms of IT, disaster recovery is a set of tools or procedures put in place to support critical business operations (software, hardware, networks etc.) in the event of a disaster. In short, despite damages to your systems internally or externally, you can keep your business running.
What is a Disaster Recovery Plan?
Whether you’re hit with a crippling cyber-attack or a stage three hurricane, a disaster recovery plan will keep you afloat. Part of a larger business continuity plan, your IT-based disaster recovery plan will outline actions and protocols to be put into effect in the event of critical data, hardware, application or software failure.
We can help!
Let GAM Tech keep your organization safe with business continuity and disaster recovery plans customized to meet your organization’s unique need. This includes:
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Proactive services (we stop problems BEFORE they happen)
- Strategic planning (the framework your business needs to succeed through technology)
- 24/7/365 monitoring and 5-minute response times
- A wide array of other IT services to keep your business safely up and running