Technology in the automotive industry is like the fuel in your gas tank, it drives you toward success and helps you work better and more effectively than ever before. Like the automotive field, there are specialties and specialists; our long-serving team collaborates on difficult problems to tap into the individual expertise of each member.
You need IT services and solutions that can get your motor running. GAM Tech has them and the skills and know-how to get them working right for you. Call us at 1.833.GAM.TECH (1.833.426.8324) for a free consultation!
Aligning with us as your technology partner means you have a trusted partner that not only knows technology but also knows the ins and outs of the automotive industry, allowing us to better serve your needs. Our understanding of what you do and how you work lets us help you get the most out of IT.
There are several reasons why an automotive company might choose to use a managed IT provider:
Expertise: Managed IT providers have specialized knowledge and expertise in the field of information technology. They can provide a level of support and guidance that an in-house IT team may not be able to offer.
Cost-effective: Outsourcing IT services to a managed provider can be more cost-effective than maintaining an in-house IT team.
Scalability: Managed IT providers can scale their services up or down as needed, allowing automotive companies to adapt to changing business needs.
Reliability: Managed IT providers can provide a high level of reliability and uptime, ensuring that the company's IT systems are always available and functioning properly.
Security: Managed IT providers can offer advanced security measures to protect the company's data and IT systems from cyber threats.
Overall, using a managed IT provider can help automotive companies focus on their core business while still having access to the IT support and resources they need to be successful.
• Network Security – Protect your valuable data (customer and inventory databases) and prevent crippling cyber-attacks
• Cloud Solutions – Back-up your important files and information, reduce overhead expenses and device dependency
• Disaster Recovery Planning – Even if the unthinkable happens, you’ll be able to keep your business up and running
• vCIO Services – To plan and strategize your technology to help you meet your changing needs, now and for the future
• Strategic Consulting – Custom tailored to meet your individual IT needs including remote access, analytics and hands-on staff support