Join us for ConnectIT 2019!
What is ConnectIT?
ConnectIT is a forum for professionals to meet and network with technology leaders from some of the largest and most innovative organizations in the country. This exclusive gathering, held in a relaxed, yet focused business environment, will bring together more than 30 IT manufacturers - introducing new products and programs while showcasing the latest technology solutions.
Why Should You Attend?
Not only will ConnectIT provide the rare opportunity to interact with the world’s leading tech giants in one location, but attendees will also benefit from valuable business-related insights regarding the current state of information technology, where it’s headed and new trends on the horizon (not to mention over $2,000 in amazing prizes).
- APC - Global leader in UPS, server room and battery backup solutions for home office and business
- Axiom - Serving resellers, VARs and their end users, Axiom is a memory, storage, and fiber-optic connectivity upgrade provider in the corporate, SMB, and government markets
- Buffalo - NAS solutions for small and medium-sized businesses and demanding users
- Cisco - The worldwide leader in IT and networking, helping companies transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate
- DELL Technologies ‑ A world leader in IT infrastructure services including software, hardware, cloud solutions and more
- Eaton - A global technology leader in diversified power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely and sustainably
- Ergotron - A global manufacturer of leading digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products
- Extreme - Delivering customer-driven enterprise networking solutions that create stronger connections with customers, partners, and employees
- Fortinet - High-performance integration security solutions for global enterprise, mid-size, and small businesses
- HP - Delivering personal systems, printing innovations and a “New Style of IT” where cloud, security, big data, and mobility converge to allow better connectivity with customers, citizens and workforce
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise - Offering worldwide IT, technology and enterprise products, solutions and services
- Hitachi - A global giant specializing in a wide range of divisions including information and telecommunication systems, components and devices, digital media, consumer products and much more
- Intel - Data center solutions, IoT and PC Innovation
- Kensington - A leader in desktop and mobile device accessories
- Lenovo – Specializing in the creation, design and distribution of IT management software, storage devices, servers, workstations, PCs, tablets and more
- Lexmark - Innovative imaging solutions and print technologies
- LG - A leading provider of electronics, appliances and mobile products
- McAfee - Comprehensive cyber security solutions defending computers, endpoints, network and cloud from viruses, malware and other security threats
- Microsoft - The worldwide leader in software, services and solutions
- Microsoft Surface - The latest in touchscreen personal computer and interactive whiteboard technology
- Mitel - A global leader in business communications, helping businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers.
- NEC - A leading designer and provider of innovative displays, including commercial and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions
- Panasonic - Providing over 2,000 comprehensive products and solutions designed to meet consumer, business, and industrial needs
- QNAP - A dominant provider of Linux OS embedded network-attached storage (NAS) and network surveillance systems
- Ruckus - A global supplier of advanced wireless systems for the mobile Internet infrastructure market, including a wide range of indoor and outdoor “Smart Wi-Fi” products to mobile carriers, broadband service providers, and corporate enterprises
- Samsung - Marketing a broad range of award-winning digital consumer electronics, information systems, telecommunications and home appliance products
- Sharp – Manufacturing and distributing unique electronic products and solutions for both home and business
- Transition Networks - Advancing data networks by providing built-to-perform network integration solutions that optimize existing network infrastructures
- Tripp-Lite - Providing products and expert advice to help customers safely power and connect their computers and electronics
- Veeam - A leader in Cloud Data Management, providing a simple, reliable and flexible solution for all organizations, from SMB to Enterprise
- Veritas - Industry-leading solutions covering all platforms with backup and recovery, business continuity, software-defined storage, and information governance
- ViewSonic - A leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics, and communications solutions
- Windows 10 - Microsoft’s leading operating system, Windows 10 delivers a variety of innovative features and applications for both consumers and businesses
- Xerox - High-quality laser printers, production printing equipment, business services and printer supplies
8:30am - 9:00am Registration & Breakfast
9:00am - 9:30am Cisco Presentation
9:30am - 10:00am Lenovo Presentation
10:00am - 11:00am Technology Showcase
About GAM Tech
GAM Tech is an award-winning IT service provider based in Calgary and serving Western Canada. From disaster recovery and cloud solutions to strategic consulting and enhanced network security, GAM Tech strives to provide responsive, reliable, accountable managed IT services to each an every one of their clients.
About Tech Data
Tech Data is the leading end-to-end distributor of technology products, services and solutions around the world. Their portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills and expertise in next-generation technologies enables channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance.
For more information, questions or concerns please reach out to us.